недеља, 21. децембар 2014.

OCs and Horrible Histories Songs!

Lawrence:

English Civil War Song
"Why is it called Civil War?"
"Can I kill you, please?"
"Sure!"
----

People say we're no fun but we disagree
Especially when explaining parliamentary democracy

We're particulary excited by the notions of jurisprudence

Darren:

Cleopatra Song

"My bro said "No", 
I said "Oh" and I murdered him"

Conway:

Charles II Rap

"Is today my birthday?
I can't recall

Let's have party anyway
Because I love masked ball!"

Luke:

William Shakespeare

Dooby, Dooby, Dooby
"To be or not to be"
Schooby, dooby, dooby
Shakespeare

Maven:

Dick Turpin

"I was no prince charming
Nothing dandy about me."
"The legend that surrounds me
Misses out the crucial part
I was a ruthless killer
with a ruthless killer's heart!"

Jeff:

Henry the Eight Song

"I'm Henry the Eight,
had six sorry wives
some might say I ruined their lives."

Cole:

It's Not True

"Teach, you're such a liar
Your pants are catching fire."

Damian: 

Richard the Third

"Thought I did a good job
Why do you disagree?
I heard a lot of people spreading nasty

rumors about me..."

Lucy:

Suffragettes Song

"We are the suffragettes,
Think you know some fierce songs?
You ain't heard nothing yet."

Fluffel:

I'm a Knight

"I'm a knight
I'm a knight
and I'm a knight
and our only aim in life
is to fight!"

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар